People praying strategically and intentionally for Living Hope Church, our leaders and the community that we impact.
Prayer Initiatives for June:
- Kid’s Camp: Pray for the children attending to grow closer to God and have a life changing experience.
- Fathers at Living Hope Church
- Continue to pray for the LHC leadership as they search for a new youth pastor. For God to guide them to the perfect fit for our teens and church.
- Pray for the staff, leadership and attenders of Living Hope Church to be in perfect unity with one another.
- Pray for God’s presence to show up in our services like never before.
Pastoral Staff Prayer Focus:
- The Stiefel Family
- Children’s Pastors – Craig & Cari Stiefel
- Family – Jamin, Annalyn, Nolan
- Kid City
“For you have been called to live in freedom, my brothers and sisters. But don’t use your freedom to satisfy your sinful nature. Instead, use your freedom to serve one another in love.”
1 Corinthians 1:10
“I appeal to you, dear brothers and sisters, by the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ, to live in harmony with each other. Let there be no divisions in the church. Rather, be of one mind, united in thought and purpose.”