This past Sunday, we enjoyed an encouraging message from Pastor Tiffany as we celebrated Mother’s Day. If you missed this message, you can watch a replay here:
This month we continue to show gratitude to those who serve on the front lines, on our behalf. We have made it very easy to share your gratitude with others. Available on our website are e-cards, printable cards, social media items, and coloring pages. To get started, visit our Gratitude page here.
Return to Live Services!
This Sunday, we will host a live service at our LHC campus and online as well. For those who choose to attend the live service, we ask that you review our safety protocols in advance.
These protocols are in place for everyone’s safety.
- You must have a reservation to attend. Tickets can be reserved here on the website..
- Our sanctuary has limited seating per social distancing guidelines. The ticket reservation system will be available starting this coming Wednesday, May 13th, at 7:00 am. A link to reserve your seat will be located on our homepage. Seats are in groupings of two, three, and four. (If you are by yourself, please select two seats, leaving the larger seating groups for families with children).
- When you arrive, your temperature will be taken in the parking lot. In line with the CDC guidelines, if you have a temperature of 100.4, we will ask that you return home and rest. If you have been exposed to someone with Covid-19 or are not feeling well, please do not come until you feel well.
- We advise anyone over 65 to join us on our Livestream as per the recommendations of the CDC.
- There is no childcare available. Children will need to sit with their parents.
- While on the LHC campus, 6-Foot social distancing must be adhered to at all times.
- While on the LHC campus, everyone in attendance is required to wear a mask. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you.
- Our café will not be open until further notice.
We encourage you to take advantage of our Livestream, have a watch party, or invite someone to watch the service online with you.
Our heart is to keep everyone safe while attending Living Hope! We understand the current safety protocols can feel uncomfortable for some and can be challenging; however, we want to make sure we are doing our part to keep our congregation safe and healthy. We appreciate your cooperation. Reservations can be made this Wednesday morning at www.lhcweb.org, starting at 7:00 am.
Our children and YOUTH have excellent connection opportunities available.
YOUTH: Instagram and bryan.hart@LHCweb.org
We have ZOOM group meetings this week.
“BECOMING MOMSTRONG,” led by Pastor Stefanie Towne Tuesday at 7 pm. For class details, e-mail Pastor Stefanie at stefanie.towne@LHCweb.org. We have a class on Prophecy taught by Sharon Wachowiak on Wednesday at 6:30 pm. For class details, contact Sharon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about reserving a seat, need prayer or assistance, please call the church at 219-769-3601 or e-mail us at LHCinfo@LHCweb.org.
We are looking forward to what God has in store!