As conditions and guidelines continue to change related to Covid, here's what you can expect at Living Hope Church. All staff and serving teams will continue to wear face coverings while in common areas, and we kindly recommend that guests wear them as well while entering and exiting the building. Social distanced seating will continue to be available. After a period of 30 days, we will reevaluate conditions and guidelines.
We encourage you to remain at home and join us for our online service if you are not comfortable attending a live service, are at risk with a medical condition, or not feeling well
- Anyone at risk or currently not feeling well should not attend.
- Our objective is to keep EVERYONE in attendance safe.
- The admin wing is available for staff only.
- 6-foot social distancing must be practiced.
- The CDC acknowledges that vaccinated persons can gather indoors with vaccinated people without distancing. The two center sections will continue to be spaced every other row to provide the most social distance. The two outer sections will be fully open to provide extra seating.
- Gloves are also available.
- Our café will not be open until further notice.
- We have multiple hand sanitizing stations available.
- Offering boxes are conveniently located in the lobby and outside of the Sanctuary doors. Please see a member of our Host Team to assist you if needed.
- Our church is sanitized and cleaned regularly. If you attend a service and subsequently get diagnosed with COVID19, please let us know so we can schedule additional sterilization. (219-769-3601 ext 1 or LHCinfo@LHCweb.org).