People praying strategically and intentionally for Living Hope Church, our leaders and the community that we impact.
Prayer Initiatives for January:
- Strengthened marriages for congregation, staff, and leadership
- Restored relationships
- Deeper connections with God
- Deeper connections with others
Pastoral Staff Prayer Focus:
- The Sheehy Family
- Senior Associate Pastor – Doug
- Prayer Ministry Director – Cindy
- Family – Kaylor, Karissa
“Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep his promise. Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works. And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near.”
bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do.