We're excited to welcome you to an experience we've thoughtfully designed to keep safety top of mind and joyful gathering a priority!
Starting March 21, we're making some changes to our in-person gathering experience! Over the last couple of months, we've seen more and more people coming to our campus, and we want to make sure that everyone who wants to hear about Jesus has the opportunity to do that.
After a lot of consultation and prayer, we're taking steps to allow more people to join us in our main sanctuary space. We'll also continue to provide space on campus with more distancing for those who prefer or need it. Click here, to read our LHC COVID Safety Policy in detail.
LHC UPDATED COVID SAFETY POLICY (UPDATED 03/18/21)
Our church attendance standards have been updated.
- We encourage you to remain at home and join us for our online service if you are not comfortable attending a live service, are at risk with a medical condition, or not feeling well.
- Anyone at risk or currently not feeling well should not attend.
- Our objective is to keep EVERYONE in attendance safe.
- The admin wing is available for staff only.
- 6-foot social distancing must be practiced.
- The CDC acknowledges that vaccinated persons can gather indoors with vaccinated people without distancing. The two center sections will continue to be spaced every other row to provide the most social distance. The two outer sections will be fully open to provide extra seating.
- Face masks are required in the building at all times except for when you are seated in accordance with the most recent Executive Order from the Governor of Indiana. If you do not have a mask, LHC will provide you one.
- Gloves are also available.
- Our café will not be open until further notice.
- We have multiple hand sanitizing stations available.
- Offering boxes are conveniently located in the lobby and outside of the Sanctuary doors. Please see a member of our Host Team to assist you if needed.
- Our church is sanitized and cleaned regularly. If you attend a service and subsequently get diagnosed with COVID19, please let us know so that we can schedule additional sterilization. (219-769-3601 ext 1 or LHCinfo@LHCweb.org).